13 November 2012



Mr. Lee Sungjong, I love you

So, there's this girl that I didn't know about her existance, well, I'm not sure what did I do to her. She hates me. Probably maybe because of Sungjong ? Gosh, how immature.

WHO IS SHE?

Does she think that she's the only girl who is Sungjong biased?
Does she think that she's the only one who can judge others?
Does she think that I don't have any feelings?
Does she think that she's perfect?
Does she think that she's the only girl who knows about Infinite since they debuted?

FACTS ABOUT ME THAT YOU DON'T KNOW.
YOU CAN JUDGE ME BUT HERE'S MY ANSWERS.

Well, I AM SUNGJONG BIASED. 
Well, I can judge others too but I'm just too lazy because siapakah diriku untuk judge orang lain. 
Well, I do have feelings ok. Aku dah lama bersabar dengan kau ok. 
Well, I'm not perfect. Nobody's perfect.
Well, I know that I didn't know about their existance since they debuted. But there's a lot of people who knows about Infinite since they debuted ok.


YOUR BIAS IS MY BIAS TOO OK.






IZZMOHDNOOR