17 November 2012


I WILL BE HIATUS FOR 2 WEEKS STARTING THIS SUNDAY (18/11)

WHYY? MENGAPAKAH? WAE?

Oh well, I ada camp for 2 weeks. Yes, I'm not ready actually because mak told me that perempuan maybe sikit kot and there'll be lots of guys. Uhuh, pleaselah ramai hot/cute/korean look alike guys. 2 weeks with good food, new friends, new experience and new crush? hahhahhaha maybe. XD

AND OF COURSE, 
2 weeks without Infinite oppars.
2 weeks without Exo oppars.
2 weeks without tv.
2 weeks without laptop.
2 weeks without hot shower.
2 weeks without oh-boleh-mandi-15-mins-paling-kejap.
2 weeks without letak conditioner after shampoo rambut.
2 weeks without Lee Sungjong.

DAHLAH BETWEEN 18/11 - 1/12 ADA BANYAK EVENT YANG BEST-BEST.

19 NOVEMBER
  
SUNGGYU'S SOLO ALBUM RELEASE.
This, I am so gonna cry. Woollim siap release sampai two teasers :( 



20 NOVEMBER

CLASS PARTY.
This, I'm gonna cry too. Like come on, three years with them and tetiba tak boleh pergi!? Dahlah aku rindu tahap gila kat dorang semua. Hmm, nak buat macam mana. The only thing that I can say is "Have fun, guys. "



22 NOVEMBER

 

INFINITE'S SEXIEST LIPS EVAA'S BIRTHDAY.
Happy Birthday Jang Dongwoo Oppa. Saranghae


23 NOVEMBER

SUNGGYU'S SOLO DEBUT AT MUSIC BANK!
Ok, so, im gonna missed it. Dahlah KBS World dah HD. I can only cry.

SMTOWN IN SINGAPORE!
Im not going. but my exo oppars are in singapore. I can only cry.



27 NOVEMBER


EXO'S DEEPEST VOICE EVAA'S BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Chanyeol Oppa



30 NOVEMBER

MAMA AWARDS.
Fvckkk. I can watch this awards secara live but tak boleh. *cries*



AND YES 1ST DECEMBER. IM HOMEE.
Laptop is mine
Tv is mine. 


Can't wait for 1st december for sure. Boleh kembali dating bersama oppars.

SO, GOODBYE GUYS! XX



IZZMOHDNOOR.