16 January 2013

SARAWAK PIC UPDATES. SORRY LAMBAT HIHI :D


OMG SARAWAK!!!


I was bored hi hi :D


Tasik Biru. Woah sumpah cantik gila :)



Selca with bapak #1





My fav food when I was in Sarawak, Mee Kolok :)


Done dinner at Topspot :)


Selca with bapak #2


Sarawak river cruise ^^


Le hotel. Grand Margaretta hotel :)


Selca with bapak #3





Museum Sarawak? 



lol selca ew



Goodbye Sarawak :(


And yes, I miss Sarawak. I miss their food but i was unlucky because tak sempat nak rasa Laksa Sarawak walaupun ada kat Secret Recipe (hihi). And if you're in Sarawak, don't forget to visit Mira Cake House and Kek Lapis Dayang Lapis. Their cake lapis is da bomb! Lots of flavours such as Red Velvet, Cadbury, Cheese, Choco Cheese and more! lol why am i talking about their food only. Also don't forget to visit Sarikin and Sarawak Cultural Village.


IZZMOHDNOOR