13 December 2012

Hey guys! What a boring Thursday and it's raining right now. Well, actually I don't know what to write about -.- Oh yesterday was 12.12.12!

MAKAN, ONLINE, BUAT FOLIO, TIDUR, KENA MARAH.
This is how I spent my 12.12.12. 


Hmm kinda malang + bored + lifeless right? What to do, inilah kehidupan saya yang sebenar. Cannot to do anything :(  And PMR results, NEXT WEEK! Yes, NEXT WEEK. But I'm not sure why I'm kinda excited instead of scared tapi tak confidentlah dapat Straight A's, maybe 3? Pray for me ok! 


And next Friday, I'm off to Sarawak! For a week! Yaaaaay cake lapis :) And this is my first time going there. Gonna celebrate Christmas there ( pls jangan salah sangka aku ni nak ikut agama lain) For me Christmas is about most baju branded murah, chocolates like Celebration, M&M's murah and of course decoration lampu and stuffs lawa, especially if you go to Orchard Road in Singapore. Lawa sampai rasa tak nak balik. And Orchard Road has lots of branded clothes stores like ZARA, Cotton On and MNG. Saya cuma boleh usha je kedai tu. Sad life. 



AND THIS DUDE TELAHPUN MEMASUKI IZZATI'S TOP 10 BIAS.



B1A4's Gongchan


IZZMOHDNOOR