19 October 2012




It would be awesome if I can do Infinite's scorpion dance like this.

Heyy! Finally, PMR is over! After a few months of studying, now I don't have to study! Yay! But to be honest, I kinda miss studying. Feels awkward bila dah tak pegang buku. And life after PMR is lifeless. I don't know what to do. Eat, sleep, fangirl. Tu je =.=

And masa PMR, kena duduk depan sekali, infront of pengawas-pengawas. Well, at first, I kinda scared but then it turned to be so fun. Because boleh dengar para pengawas sedang bergossip. Haha! I'm pretty confident in my paper 1 only except for kh. Cehh, bajetnyewss bunyi.

I used to say that I am gonna be forever an Exotic because of my undying love for them. But right now, I am not sure if I should call myself as an Inspirit (Infinite fans' name). I love Infinite more than Exo.

Until here. Goodbye.

IZZMOHDNOOR