30 June 2012

Hi.



Hello there. Today is 30th of June and tomorrow is 1st July and my birthday is this Thursday. Can't believe I'm gonna be a fifteen year old kid. Time flies. Nyehehe, actually I don't know what to talk about. If I keep talking about exo, it would be super annoying. If I talk about something that aku tak puas hati, ramai sakit hati. Zzzzz looks like my life is super complicated. Belambak je orang sakitkan hati aku but do they care how I feel? NO. Wait, why am I talking about this? I should talk about something else.






YES I SHOULD! WOOHOO!




Yes, I want to talk about THINGS THAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY.


1. A slice of Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence cake from my parents.
2. Suho singing What Is Love for a whole day.
3. A hug from Suho
4. A kiss from Suho.
5. A pair of new flats from my parents.
6. I don't know.
7. A flight ticket to Korea from my parents.
8. A surprise party from EXO.
9. Free food at school from my friends
10. A new life from myself.




Bish please. You will never get these. Urm maybe one of them je lah kot. Hihi.




Oh one more thing, CAN I GET SUHO AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT? Hihihihihi.


         



NYEHEHEHEHEH. I WAS BORED. BTW, HE IS MINE. AND HE IS PERFECT.


IZZMOHDNOOR.