08 June 2012



Ayo waddup people! Today I'm gonna post about EXOO. Muehehehe. But chill, ni semua macros semua what? whatever.

Credits : fyeahexomacros



chocolatecandy-:

cuz Chanyeol is crazy doctor………GIFT FOR KLAUDYNA :*


fuckyeahexomacros:

LMAO I will risk my life!!! im still going to SMTOWN! hahaha



Why EXO should promote in the US.  (´ ▽`)=b


divani:

HAHAHA


lukraiyeol:

suho knows*original gif NOT mine*




97minhobemine:

Creepy…





hei011kpop:

I never Knew EXO was featured in E.T.
and guess what…Chanyeol is E.T. [hahaha!]
[c] to the owner!



no-vacancies:

LEAKING FOREVER @ THIS.








fyeahkpopmeme:

As requested by anon ^^
I’ve actually never used this meme before, how interesting! Click here to find out more ^^


lukraiyeol:

kai taking chanyeol’s screen time - requested by kaiscrotch*credit as tagged*



kris-wufan-exo:

I’m pretty sure they regretted it…


fuckyeahexomacros:

chen chen ! :)
submitted by: halepacifica




Ok. That's it. Can't stop laughing everytime I opened it.

IZZMOHDNOOR